Breathwork refers to a variety of practices which use deeper focused breathing that lasts a specific amount of time to process emotions and improve health and well-being. People have practiced breathwork to:
- aid positive self-development
- boost immunity
- process emotions, heal emotional pain and trauma
- develop life skills
- develop or increase self-awareness
- enrich creativity
- improve personal and professional relationships
- increase confidence, self-image, and self-esteem
- increase joy and happiness
- reduce stress and anxiety levels
- release negative thoughts
Breathwork is used to help to improve a wide range of issues including:
- anger issues
- emotional effects of illness
The most popular types of in-person breathwork include: Rebirthing Breathwork, Transformational Breathwork and Holotropic Breathwork. The most popular type of online breathwork is Neurodynamic Breathwork.
If you would like to try a free Online Breathwork session, please go here.
Our live, virtual Neurodynamic Breathwork Online sessions are hosted using the Zoom conferencing software and last approximately 100 minutes. We offer sessions 4 – 5 times per week, so this is a great modality if you want to create a regular breathwork practice. Click here to find out more about our online breathwork process.