Facilitator Teacher Training Program
The July 11th Training is Full.
Our Next Training Begins in the 1st Qtr of 2021.
If you’d like to be notified when we schedule the next training, email us.
We've Pooled Our Team's 37 Collective Years of Breathwork Facilitation Experiences...
...to bring you what we feel is one of the best breathwork facilitation training programs you will find today, in terms of depth, value, and student ratio.
At the completion of our program, you will be a certified Neurodynamic Breathwork© Facilitator and be ready and able to lead both in-person and small online Neurodynamic Breathwork© Workshops
We’ve been working hard for months to put together our brand-new, comprehensive, cutting-edge, 200-hour facilitator training program. We’ve pooled our Neurodynamic Breathwork facilitator team’s collective 37-years of breathwork facilitation and teaching experiences and 59 collective years of utilizing breathwork for our own personal development to come up with what we feel is the perfect combination of key breathwork knowledge, self-awareness training, experiential learning, logistical details, and support.
We’ve taken all of our team’s learned experiences from being present for over 10,000 attendees in live breathwork sessions — and we’ve condensed it to its essence, in a way where the majority can be learned online. After the online portion, we’ll conclude our new program with a final 6-day in-person Facilitator Certification Completion Retreat which will cover everything else.
When you complete our breathwork teacher training, you will be equipped with all of the tools you need to go out into the world and feel fully prepared, fully grounded, fully confident, and fully supported to lead your own breathwork workshops or one-on-one sessions with other
Why An In-Depth Breathwork Facilitation Training Is Critical
It’s very important to have go through a complete, in-depth breathwork teacher training program. People’s lives are in your hands. You’re working with them in expanded states of awareness where they are extremely vulnerable. Some of them will have experienced trauma. You need to know how to responsibly respond to whatever may come up in a workshop.
If you want to be a facilitator who feels prepared for all of the subtleties and intricacies of your participants’ breathwork journeys, then you will love the program we’ve put together for you!
You’re going to feel fully supported from the moment you are accepted into our program, through all the work we’ll do together, through your practical experiences during the program (yes, you’ll have many opportunities to practice what you’re learning), through our final week of in-person Neurodynamic Breathwork Facilitator Integration Camp… AND BEYOND, as you move forward and start leading your own groups and 1-on-1 sessions.
One-Third of Our Program Will be Devoted to Your Personal Development
The primary goal of the Self-Development component (led by Saemi Nakamura) of the Neurodynamic Breathwork© Facilitator Training Program is to teach you to take responsibility for the full range of your emotional states. To facilitate effectively, you must be sure you have the skills to keep your personal issues and stories from influencing the participants in your workshops.
We will teach you specific methods to help you learn to deal with your emotions internally, instead of projecting them outside of yourself or pulling your participants into your internal conflicts and dramas. We will train you to treat emotions as guides and symbols and not an enemy or nuisance.
- how to find your unconscious blocks and decode your unconscious thinking patterns (the ones that repeatedly manifest as emotional dramas),
- how the mind operates and creates emotions
- how to use your emotions as tools for learning and personal growth instead of having them use you
- how to work with your “Inner Child/Child Mind” which will give you tools to see how and why you are getting in your own way
- how to change others by changing yourself
- how to change your story around your past
- these tools will also help you to more effectively manifest your desired future
Opening to Greater Depths of Compassion
Diving into this deep inner work opens us to greater depths of compassion and love for ourselves and others. When you complete our program, you will be capable of deeply supporting and caring for the breathers you work with, because you will be much more aware of your own inner world. The inner work you do with us will leave you feeling ready to create a safe container and run a workshop with confidence. You will feel empowered to support your breathers in whatever experiences they may have. This will ultimately bring healing to both you and your breathers and upgrade your level of awareness to become a more conscious being.
Remember: You can only support others through the depths of their psyche to the degree that you’ve dived into your own psyche
Support After You Finish The Breathwork Training
After You Complete the Program, You’ll Have Access to Our Certified Neurodynamic Breathwork Facilitator Support Network
We feel strongly that we don’t want to train you to lead breathwork workshops and then send you off into the world without any support… so among other things, you’ll have access to our Monthly Facilitator Check-Ins after you’ve completed your training…
Monthly Breathwork Facilitator Check-Ins
How the Program Works
Here are some of the key logistics of the Neurodynamic Breathwork Facilitator Training Program
- Our first six month Neurodynamic Breathwork facilitator training begins on July 9th, 2020.
- The core of each training will be three live online training sessions per month, held on three Saturdays, beginning in the morning, US Pacific Time. Sessions will be between 3 and 4 1/2 hours long.. Note: We plan to offer additional start times/days in the future. Please email us with your request for days/times for you for future trainings.
- Two of the three monthly training sessions will be on Key Topics in Breathwork Facilitation. One will be on Facilitator Self-Awareness / Personal Development.
- Prior to each Live Training Session, you’ll have access to that weeks training videos which you will watch prior to the live session at your own pace. The video material will cover the key components of that weeks lessons. You’ll be expected to have watched the videos prior to attending the live training session.
- Each online live session, we’ll dive much deeper into the content you’ve watched on video. There will be small-group work, “breakout groups,” occasional guest speakers and more, so you can work with your fellow students to immerse more fully in the material.
- Each facilitator trainee will receive a monthly 1-on-1 “Mentoring Call” with one of our facilitator team to discuss your personal goals and your progress through the program.
- Every participant will set up and lead their own one-on-one session, as well as a small group (2 or more people, you decide), with support from facilitators and the group.
- Every trainee will be paired with a second trainee — your “study buddy.” Prior to each live session, the two of you will meet to prepare for the class.
- Final certification will include in-person attendance at our 6-day long Facilitator Training Completion Module where you will practice everything you’ve learned.
- Have more questions? Email us
Neurodynamic Breathwork Facilitator Training Topics
- Contraindications: which ones are flexible, and which ones are NOT
- What is Integration and why is it even more important than the breathwork session?
- The full range of experiences that people may have during breathwork
- Understanding and framing tetany
- How to do “NDB Release Work” to work with the body to help participants reach completion/closure in their sessions
- Working with the Ego Mind
- How to maintain clear energetic boundaries & stay grounded during a workshop
- Conception, planning, and advertising
- How to screen potential participants and the risks of skipping this step
- Setting up the physical space
- Creating a safe emotional container
- Establishing ground-rules
- Talking about expectations
- Ice-breaking, inspirational exercises to warm your participants
- Facilitating every aspect of the workshop
- How to approach and help breathers come to closure
- How to run a sharing circle and help people understand their experiences
- Dealing with the public; talking to the public about breathwork
- Frequently asked questions about breathwork and how to address them
- How to frame difficult experiences
- Communicating & supporting participants about “Last-Minute Resistance”
- Training your workshop assistants
- The ethics of breathwork facilitation – valuable and interesting points that will help you be the best facilitator you can be
- When to trust the timing of a participant’s process and when to challenge them
- The core principles which you must hold at the heart of every breathwork facilitation and workshop
- Tips on how to keep your personal process where it belongs… to yourself, so that you may always be there with an open-heart and beginners mind to support the unfolding of each of your participants’ higher self expression
- Projection 101: What is projection and why is it potentially the most important concept in every single breathwork workshop you’ll ever run
- How to receive the acknowledgement and adoration you’ll receive from participants without letting the ego get out of control
- and much more!
- What is Spiritual Emergency, and what does it have to do with breathwork?
- Working with deep feelings (stuck/trapped/depressed)
- Working with trauma
- Working with fear, rage, boredom, and resistance
- Working with breathwork with individuals in an online structure
- Breathwork Business Fundamentals 101
- Webinar: “Science of Breathwork”
- What is a “sitter” & the benefits of including them in your workshops
- The most challenging breathwork moments our team ever experienced and how we dealt with them.
- Special training on using the software Mixmeister (for PC) to put together your breathwork music sets
- All trainees will receive all of our talking points, our pre-workshop checklists, our pre-workshop participant screening questions, our post-workshop handouts, and more
Your Neurodynamic Breathwork Instructors
Many people tell us that breathwork is the one modality that they have ever experienced that can catalyze a major transformation in a single experience.
Pricing & Dates
There are two costs associated with our Neurodynamic Breathwork Facilitator Training Program:
1. The base price (after discounts)
2. The final Facilitator Completion Retreat cost.
Note: During the training program, you will be required to maintain a $49.00/mo monthly “unlimited usage” subscription so that you can participate in as many online breathwork sessions as possible, but you will be getting a 30% discount during the 6 months of the program (so, $35.00/month instead o $49.00/mo)
The base price of our program is $5675, with many potential discounts available which could drop the price substantially.
Take a $750 discount off the price if you register early.
Take an additional $500 discount if you pay up-front in full.
If you take advantage of both of those discounts, the cost drops to $4,425.
Payment Plans for the Base Price
Payment plans are available, to pay for the Base Price. We will charge no additional interest fees for anyone who would like to take advantage of this option.
Final In-Person 6-Day Facilitator Completion Module
There will be an additional expense for the final in-person 6-day Facilitator Training Completion Module.
Our current estimate of the cost of the final in-person 6 day module at a retreat center is approximately $1350 (for a double occupancy room), plus travel expenses. Their are a limited number of single occupancy rooms for an extra charge. That will cover your lodging, all meals, access to the retreat center including pool and hot tub. As soon as we have an exact final number, we will post it here.
Note: The final in-person Facilitator Completion Retreat cannot be included in the payment plans.
After The Training
Dates of Program
There will be 3 live training sessions per month, on Saturday mornings, at 10am US Pacific Time. Most sessions will be about 2 1/2 hours long, with one session per month being about an hour longer.
Saturday, Jul 11 – Training Module 1 Begins
Saturday, Jan. 9 – Final Online Meeting
Week of Jan. 18-24, 2021 – In-Person Facilitator Completion Retreat, held in Yucca Valley, CA at Joshua Tree Retreat Center
Most frequent questions and answers (click to expand)
- Three 2.5 hour live class sessions (modules) / month
- Video Assignments (between each module)
- Once-monthly Mentor Call with Michael or Glenn
- Pre-Module checkins with your study buddy
- Three private live online breathwork sessions exclusively for our group cohort
- Regular attendance at our regularly scheduled breathwork sessions
- Practicum: In the second half of the program, you will setup one private one-on-one breathwork session with a friend or family member and sit for them
- Practicum: In the final two months of the program, you will setup your own local breathwork workshop. At least two people must attend, and you’ll practice all the things you’ve learned in a real situation
- A Final 6-day “Facilitation Integration Camp” next Jan., 2021, which will be held this time at Joshua Tree, California.
- To be a competent facilitator you must become aware and comfortable with your own inner world.
- If your inner world is turbulent and chaotic, your outer world will be the same and will reflect in your work with others
- The outer world is a mirror of your inner world.
- All good facilitators must develop the ability to to bring anything that might come up in your inner world to internal self-completion without projecting it to your outer world, or your participants.
- To be an effective facilitator, you must be willing to take an honest look at yourself instead of blaming others or circumstances in order to assess what you need to work on (i.e. Projection).
In our program, we will teach you to do live in-person group workshops, and one-on-one sessions both in-person and online.