First Time Breather Checklist
- It is best to eat lightly or not at all in the one to two hours before the session
- Find a spot where you will not be disturbed during the session and where you can get the best possible internet signal – a hard wired connection is ideal. If you are using wi-fi, it is best to be as close as possible to the wi-fi signal.
- Things to have available:
- Chapstick (optional)
- Eyemask (suggested but not required)
- Blanket – you might get hot or cold during the session
- Sometimes, your body may be inclined to let out loud sounds to release energetic blocks and stress. If you are is a space where making loud sounds could bother somebody, have a small pillow or towel available to put in front of your face just in case.
- It is ideal to have a good quality headset to allow for best music quality, but a computer with external speakers is fine also. Earbuds can work also. You might want to run a test beforehand by playing some music off of Youtube and see what sounds the best.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows for free deep breathing – nothing tight around the waist or chest.
- Take off any jewelry during the session so it does not distract you or get in the way
If you would like to try a free Online Breathwork session, please go here.
Our live, virtual Neurodynamic Breathwork Online sessions are hosted using the Zoom conferencing software and last approximately 100 minutes. We offer sessions 4 – 5 times per week, so this is a great modality if you want to create a regular breathwork practice. Click here to find out more about our online breathwork process.