Facilitator Training and Courses Refund Policy
We ask that when you register for our Facilitator Training Program (FTP) that you be absolutely committed to taking it. Once you register and make your first payment, we turn away other applicants to hold your spot. Many times, these people then make other plans and are no longer available to participate in this course. This refund policy is part of the terms and conditions under which you are accepted into the FTP.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing and can be submitted to: email@example.com. Requests must include the name provided at time of enrollment, a detailed account giving the reason the participant wishes to withdraw, and why participant feels a refund should be issued based on the policy below.
- If you cancel more than 90 days prior to the first date of the training, your money will be returned less a 10% non-refundable processing fee subject to Paragraphs 7 and 9.
- If you cancel less than 90 days but more than 60 days prior to the first date of the training, your money will be returned less a 20% cancellation fee subject to Paragraphs 7 and 9.
- If you cancel less than 60 days before the workshop but more than 30 days prior to the first date of the training, your money will be returned less a 33% cancellation fee subject to Paragraphs 7 and 9.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the workshop but more than 20 days prior to the first date of the training, your money will be returned less a 50% cancellation fee subject to Paragraphs 7 and 9.
- If you cancel less than 20 days before the workshop, no refunds are available.
- PAYMENT PLANS: If tuition is being paid via a PAYMENT PLAN, then enrollment in all courses covered by the payment plan are subject to the same terms as if tuition is paid for in full and in advance. For these purposes, Tuition is considered to have been received by Holotropic Breathwork LA, LLC dba Breathwork Online (“The Company”) upon the receipt of your first payment and all subsequent payments are due in full even if you do not complete the course.
- TECHNICAL ISSUES: Refunds are not available for students who have experienced technical issues. Although we work hard to do everything possible to avoid issues, many aspects of the technology fall outside of our control such as hosting and server functionality
- Important Note: Once any online materials, access to Intellectual Property belonging to Breathwork Online, or links to such materials have been delivered to the student physically or electronically, there shall be no refund applicable under any circumstances.
- LANGUAGE – This training program will be presented in English. This includes live classes, presentations, participant sharing, required readings, homework, and the final in-person workshop. Since participants will be attending from all around the world, you may be exposed to various English accents and dialects during the participants sharing portions of the live sessions. Please do not register in this training program unless you can speak and understand English fluently. No refunds of any kind will be considered based on language issues or barriers.
- CHANGES IN LIFE CIRCUMSTANCES OR FINANCIAL CONDITION – Please make sure that you are financially capable of handling the tuition for this course and that you have a commitment to making the time to participate in and complete the course. The time commitment will be approximately 300 hours over a 6 month time frame including in-person sessions, online breathwork sessions, homework, coaching calls and the final in-person week long session. No refunds of any kind will be considered based on changes in life circumstances and/or financial condition.
Cancellation/postponement of courses:
- If The Company cannot hold the final in-person segment of the training course due to the illness of presenters, severe weather, technical issues, or other emergency conditions such as the current pandemic, it will attempt to reschedule the event. While every effort is made to avoid changes to our program The Company reserves the right to reschedule any course.